Tuesday 23 August 2016

Cape Coast Castle is officially off my bucket list... Hooooray!!!

Hi friends,

So I took a near solo trip to Accra Ghana, and it almost turned sour because I 'lost' my MAC laptop... somehow.  My laptop is usually my office, safe deposit box, friend... and muse.

It was not easy staying calm or being really cheerful on a trip that was supposed to relax me, as mentally, I was fried... but somehow, I managed myself.

Anyway, I went to the cinema; saw Will Smith's new movie - Suicide Squad, walked the shores of the Ocean, and took a long trip to the landmark Cape Coast Castle and also donated by book to its historical library.



Standing in front of the "Door of No Return" - #BucketListTick



Cape Coast Castle



Donating my book to guardians of the cape coast castle.


So, now... where next?  The best part of this is that my laptop was recovered after some days... So, I am happy I was able to do a few memorable things on the trip despite the odds.

Remember. What will be, will be.  The world will not stop a moment fro your grief... so remember this, forgive yourself quickly, get yourself together and move on.




No comments:

Post a Comment