Friday 3 January 2014

Win The War with simple Bra and Pant!


Okay! Even I am chuckling on this post title, but really, it can be that simple. Not that I have the men species all figured out, or I am an expert of some related field, but for the purpose of the information contained herein, let me just be your overnight tutor – I got this! (wink)

So yesterday, while I went lingerie shopping for and with a newly married friend of mine in Central London, and together we were picking the sexiest colour matching bras and pants for her, my eye caught this beautiful short night dress (it was a pale gold-like nude colour, very soft silk fabric with rich lace details in the most provocative of places, yet leaving a lot to imagination – call it the perfect teaser!) My friend exclaimed, haa! Dolly baby, these are special ‘ammunition and wisdom tools’ you bring to the battle ground especially when your man starts doing ‘sege sege’ (behaving funny), or there is a communication opening or gap in your relationship, or you just want to show your man you (still) got game or you want to hold and enjoy his attention, or you want to make another huge crazy requests or there has been a quarrel and you want to settle things in a ‘different’ way or you just would rather a naughty evening. My poor dad! Little wonder why my mom over time, even at her relatively older age, invests largely in Ann Summers, Victoria’s Secrets and the likes – it works… Poor men, good looking underwear is even a weapon! Aren’t we female folks lucky?





It was only few days earlier that I had also been in the middle of a conversation with a married elderly couple with four children and a courting couple, and the married ‘elderly’ woman was sharing with us all a recent experience she once had with her husband when he took her lingerie shopping:
While in the store, her husband had picked out some very sexy underwear for her and when he showed it to her, she was like, “no, I cannot wear this, they are nice but too sexy, too revealing, I am too old for this, oh it is too this, ha it is too that” and her husband simply returned them to the racks. Then a much older observant shopping couple approached her while her husband was away looking for ‘something else’, and the man spoke to her, “sorry madam, but I think your husband had picked what he likes to see you in, what will make him happy and you just blew it away”. You bet she went back and grabbed them off the racks.  Have I learnt that men know what they want?  Yes – When it comes to your underwear!



On a rather general note, as much as it is important to look spanking sexy on the outside, equally, or if you would like my opinion, more attention should be given to what is worn underneath. If I were to borrow, to suit, an analogy from Funmi Iyanda’s recent Open Letter to Nigeria’s New Generation, I would also like to say that I do not think the designers of Jovani, Chanel, Kinabuti and their likes envisioned the wearers of their dresses as people who took very little note or care of what they wore underneath them. So dear reader, here is a little activity for you right now, yes, right now! Do a sweep of your lingerie chests and throw away anything to everything that doesn’t look as good or better than what you wear on the outside. Go on!



Now that you have done that, whether you want to win a war, or feel just as good from within, or for whatever reason there is, and whatever size you are, go out and get shopping for those special ammunition - the tiny little piece of clothing that is guaranteed to make an unimagined difference. 




If you did win a war, it is perfectly okay to return and share an experience.
Follow BlondeDolly© on twitter: @blondedolly_ng

WIN!!! Very sexy lingerie for the first 5 followers based in United Kingdom or Nigeria who share this post on twitter, CC our twitter handle AND share an experience relating to this post here - please don't forget to drop your twitter handles in the comment box after sharing an experience - Thank you.
[Offer lasts till 6th January, 2014]

3 comments:

  1. Fab post my dear <3, I had a chuckle myself :)..time for me to head out to the lingerie shops,for a long overdue visit. Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and true post.... quite a coincidence dolly, i just had a revamp of my lingerie chest (from Victoria's secret, Ann summers) pictures of which i absolutely cannot share with our dear readers for fear of sudden raised blood pressure. It sure gives a great feeling that radiates on the outside and I can attest and verify that it is a great weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your post. It's really very informative. Thanks for sharing information.
    Boob Tape

    ReplyDelete